Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Slouchy Luxe in Noa Noa




Noa Noa the Danish brand isn't typically a 'fashionable' place to shop for young girls and women in my opinion, however, it's a brand that encompasses beautifully crafted apparel none the less. Established in the 80's as an alternative to the hard edged fashion around at the time, the name Noa Noa means 'simple and harmonious'. I walk past the Cirencester shop most days and to me Noa Noa is something between White stuff and Whistles. 
It's usually too expensive for me but today I noticed they had 50% off everything! In all honesty I'd never been more than 10 steps in before so I took the opportunity to explore through the rails and found these lovely tapered slouchy trousers. I'd been looking for a new pair of what I like to call 'Gap Yah' trousers (exaggerated southern accent optional) for summer and at £22.50 post 50% discount I was thrilled. What I love about this pair is that they aren't elasticated at the bottom like so many other Harem style trousers, therefore they feel more chic and streamlined. Of coarse they are very lightweight too, making it easy to transition from warm day wear to cool nightwear. It was the colour that seduced me in the end, the label calls it 'Geranium'.

Paired today with?

Sunglasses and earrings; Ebay. Top; AllSaints. Shoes; Kurt Geiger


No comments:

Post a Comment